Recipe found on fresh square pot
8 Fresh square (200 g)
200 g of speculoos
125 g of white cheese with 20% fat
100 g of fresh cream thick
2 whole eggs + 1 yolk
The zest and juice of an unprocessed lemon
75 g of brown sugar
1 tablespoon Maïzena®
75 g butter + a little for the mold
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (tea 6).
- Crush the speculoos with a rolling pin or mix them with a robot.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan and mix it with the crumbs of speculoos until you obtain a paste. Spread it in a previously buttered mold, compacting it well. Bake and cook for 10 minutes. Take out of the oven and let cool.
Lower the thermostat at 150 ° C (tea 5)
- In a salad bowl, beat the Fresh Squares with the crème fraîche, the fromage blanc and the brown sugar. Add the eggs and the yellow one by one.
- Mix the Maïzena® in the lemon juice and add to the previous mixture with the zest. Pour this mixture on the bottom of the dough.
- Put in the oven and cook for 45 minutes. Turn off the oven and let the cheesecake rest for 2 hours without opening the door.
- Book fresh, ideally overnight.
If you have any the possibility, use Menton lemon, very fleshy, sweet and fragrant.