Magic chocolate cake by Cyril LIGNAC
125 g of sweet butter
50 cl milk
4 large eggs
150 g of sugar
70 g of flour
45 g of bitter cocoa
1. Separate the whites from the egg yolks.
2. In a bowl, whisk the yolks with the sugar until the mixture whitens.
3. Stir in the melted butter. br>
4. Mix the flour and cocoa powder and add them to the preparation.
5. Add the lukewarm milk little by little.
6. Whip the white ones of eggs in snow.
7. Add 2 spoonfuls of whites to the dough with a whisk, stirring briskly. Then add the rest gradually, gently, using a whip to make it easier. The preparation is very liquid so it is difficult to incorporate white snow. It will remain heavy lumps, it is normal.
8. Pour the dough in a mold to a lack of 26 cm in diameter. To facilitate demolding, I took a silicone mold. If you do not have one, consider putting baking paper in your mold before pouring the dough.
9. Bake for 55 minutes in the preheated oven at 150 ° C.
10. Allow it to cool completely and let it sit for at least 3 hours in the refrigerator. (It is still a little liquid coming out of the oven and will solidify while cooling).